Thursday, August 26, 2010

Vintage re-do

vintage re-do

Chelsea from Italian Postcards introduced me to the wonderful world of polyvore by asking :
Do you polyvore?
Do I what? Well I didn't, but now I do. I SO do. My first collage of items above featuring Tory Burch Leather frame handbag, Roberto Cavalli Serpent Bangle and my favorite 40's inspired pumps, re-created in vintage below. Going into the shop today! Like I needed another way to lose some real world time!






A girly polka dot skirt paired with a mens wear soft as all get out chambray shirt. Lots of timeless vintage accessories and
a little serpent brooch with ruby eyes for a touch of edginess.

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! I love how you found items like your shop! I have been trying to do that but you mastered it.

    ReplyDelete